We quickly offer customers suffering from cancerous pathologies or haematological problems, quality services in a warm atmosphere.
We receive people with suspected cancer for investigation, confirmed lung cancers to initiate systemic treatments and blood diseases. We also receive patients diagnosed with cancer for a second opinion and for cancer screening counseling. We can inform you about your pathology, provide appropriate care and / or quickly refer you to a center of expertise and provide support to patients and their families.
All appointments are given at the Saint-Eustache clinic with Dre. Michèle Racine-Rainville.
She will be able to see you at the clinic for several types of treatment, depending on your diagnosis.
Contact us now at 450-735-8111.
Eligible reasons for consultation
- Splenomegaly (spleen increased in size)
- Lymphadenopathy (large lymph node)
- Suspected lymphoma (lymph node cancer)
- Anemia (lack of red blood cells)
- Polycythemia (too many red blood cells)
- Microcytosis, macrocytosis (red blood cells too small or too large)
- Leukopenia (lack of white blood cells)
- Leukophilia (too many white blood cells)
- Thrombocytopenia (lack of platelets)
- Thrombocytosis (too many platelets)
- Hemoglobinopathy (red blood cell/hemoglobin formation problem)
- Coagulopathy (abnormal bleeding problem)
- Thrombophilia (blood clot problem, unusual thrombosis)
- Monoclonal peak, dysproteinemia, MGUS (blood protein levels too high)
- Suspected leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, myeloproliferative syndrome, myelemia (Pre-cancers of the blood)
- Lytic and blast bone lesions (bone cancer, metastases)
- Hyperferritinemia (high ferritin, too much iron in the blood)
- Cancer treatment (chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy)
- Cancer screening/prevention
- Second oncological opinion (following a cancer diagnosis / treatment proposal, if desired, a 2nd opinion will be offered for rediscussion of the diagnosis and treatment; no medical reference required)
Treatment of all types of confirmed cancer
(chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy)
Cancer screening based on your risk factors
- Lifestyle (e.g. smoking, work in asbestos)
- Family history (e.g. breast, colon or any other cancer)
ExcelleMD is the first private clinic in Quebec to offer systemic treatments that are reimbursed by the Régie de l’Assurance Maladie du Québec.
To make an appointment
We only see adults (18+) for this service.
Have on hand:
- Documents / reports of assessments already made (laboratory imaging results, biospy, etc.)
- Up-to-date medication list
No reference required
Contact us at 450-735-8111 to make an appointment
Exclusions (We can’t treat)
- Request for a bone marrow biopsy
|Dre. Michèle Racine-Rainville is a graduate of the University of Montreal where she completed her residency and obtained her specialty certification in hematology and oncology. In 2015, she worked concurrently at the Sacré-Coeur Hospital and Saint-Eustache Hospital as a hemato-oncologist until 2018. She then decided to focus her practice at the Saint-Eustache Hospital where, in collaboration with two other doctors, she participates in the establishment of the cancer center. Today, she offers her services to the private sector, in our ExcelleMD clinic in Saint-Eustache.|